Friday, January 21, 2011

Love is certainly in the air!


Happy Friday!!!!!
Life has been truly busy! And full of love!
-School is back in session, still working. And loving the life I am blessed with.

SO....lately I have been looking at weddings and engagement photos...Can you say cute? I can!
I am currently preoccupied with Green Wedding Shoes
(http://greenweddingshoes.com/), Once Wed (http://www.oncewed.com/) and W Scott Chester (http://www.wscottchester.com/). I have decided I am going to have an outdoor barn wedding. I thought I wanted a fall wedding, I guess I can still have that. But I think I want my wedding in the spring. Late spring, early summer...

I just LOVE weddings and engagements!!!
I wanted to do sports photography...but maybe...I'll do weddings and engagement photos!
I can do sports too! Be versatile! The thing I love about weddings and engagements, especially engagement photos- is the relationships behind the photos.

I love love!!!
We build relationships everyday! We depend on relationships.
That is why I think wedding and engagement photos are so special. They emphasize the importance of relationships.
You meet the one person you know will look at you early in the morning-hair in every direction (for me, I look like Mufasa. Literally...well..not really) and still love you.
The person who will be with you when life seems to kick you in the butt. The one who will love you forever. The one who will support you, the one who will protect you, defend you when you are right and gently tell you when you are wrong. The one who will cheer you on. The one in the front row of your performance, or back stage calming your nerves. The one who will help you in the morning when you are running late. The one who will just love you for you.

Too many times I see us (people) dumbing themselves down for someone.
The right person will love you for you.

I may be naive...but I believe in the power of love. I believe God has a person for everyone-weather it is a friend or a significant other.

God is the one for all of us. I KNOW I can not go out and find my husband on my own.

Someone once told me, "Go back to your cave. God has the right guy for you. You keep leaving your cave-that delays the process of the one finding you."

God knows what he is doing.
Last year, year before that, I left my cave in search of my husband. You know what I was doing? I was telling God, he wasn't good enough to find my husband. Which, really is like a slap in the face.
So I am back in my cave, happy with where I am in life. I know...two years ago, I was not at all ready for a boyfriend. Now I am confident that I am almost or am ready :). I am chilling with God in my cave.

Someone else (a mother and father like couple) once told me, to write a list.
A list of all the qualities I want in my husband. Believe me... IT WORKS!
I mean it is refreshing. I learned a lot about myself when writing it. I got closer to God while writing it.

I honestly encourage it!!!

I also asked God, for me to only develop feelings for the one I am to be with.
Since asking that, I do not look at guys as...potential boyfriends-I look at them as a beautiful creation. Not as a piece of meat. I feel like Women complain about men looking at them as a peace of meet. When really, we do too.

So cute!!!!! I just love, love!!!!

Xoxo,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment