Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Such a good day!


Well friends,
Today was a good day.

First: My 2-D class did not have a class room...so we had class in our student lounge.
I even got to sit in the big comfy chair(s)!!!! Got awesome reviews for my project (to God be the
glory!!!)...which I should be working on, but am not.
Second: I did not have my drawing paper needed, and my teacher was not too mad.
She most definitely knew most of my class did not have their paper...oopie doop! As convincing as I tried to be...she knew. By convincing...I mean-drawing in my sketch book the whole class choosing not to work on the paper I [did not] have. Like I said...tried.

Third: I went to Jamba Juice ( with my best school buddy Ro. And got a french baguette (from a neighboring store)...a small one-that truth be told...is not small- and ate in the car...while driving.

This may seem insignificant-but I have always wanted to eat a full french baguette.
I just honestly had a an awesome day! I so could have used this time to get ahead on
homework...oh well. If you ask me, this was time well spent. :)

Xo,
KP

P.S.
This is the song I have been listening to... When she comes around, By Ben Rector.
SOOOO CUTE!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GldV714idpQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment