Monday, January 3, 2011

IT'S 2011 PEOPLE!!!!


Where have I been?!!!
This year is going to be big!!!!
2010 was a great year-God brought me friends, a new job, a new perspective and 2011.
I am SO excited to dive into this year head first. My New Years resolution is to love. To be healthy-keep drinking water...only water. I kinda fell out of that habit...oops. Okay, water and Crystal light-instead of pops and stuff. I do like smoothies...I feel like I am going to have to rethink my drink choices. Anyway-I am going to love. I (we) was (were) created in love, and to love. So here I am, a vessel for the Lord to use, to love.
It is so easy to love those we like, it's the ones we are not so fond of that need to most love. I shall go into this year viewing people with a ten on their forehead to symbolize the way God sees them. I will not just tolerate people, but I will love people.
What is your New Years resolution?

Xoxo,
KP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment