Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring, spring, love?


Hi all!!!

So today I went to the Auto show with my parentals and some family friends.
Let me tell you, I have never had so much fun at the auto show in my life! Probably because I was wearing my new rain boots ;)
After the auto show, we went to Chilies, YUM...I almost ate so much, I burst! But it was SO
good and totally worth it!

While at the auto show, I found my baby...
a Silver (mine will be black) Porsche Cheyenne Turbo (mine will be a hybrid)...
She was beautiful. The moment I sat in the driver seat, I was speechless. I could not say a single word. She is so PRETTY!!!! I also saw, THE CUTEST electric car by Chevy, the Chevy Volt. You get an extra 340 miles on the tank of gas, when you run out of charged battery. SO CUTE! I'LL TAKE IT!
How about this cute couple? In the middle of show room floor I snapped this picture...
Adorable right?! Warmed my heart!

SPRING IS SO HERE
Spring, Spring, LOVE!

Xoxo,
Kp

No comments:

Post a Comment